Write Yourself at the Wooden Tents
August 19 - 23, 2018
4-Day workshop with Gwen Davies
For writers of fiction and life story
• 4 nights in a Wooden Tent
• 8 Guided sessions - both formal and idea-storming
• 2 afternoons to regenerate, mingle, and explore the island
• Last night presentation with party and catered dinner
• Transportation from the ferry
• Use of a Cruiser bicycle for 4 days
Double Occupancy $325
Single Occupancy $455
Only 12 spots available!!
When asked for general comments 2017 attendees had this to say:
"Being isolated in a beautiful setting made this so much more enjoyable. A minimum of distractions allowed for focus and it being a small island I could get my exploring done and still have time to work on writing."
- Judy Parsons, 2017 participant
I really enjoyed it, Gwen. I always look for a workshop/retreat when I’m home and usually most don’t coincide – I’m SO glad this one did!
- Kimberly Fraser, 2017 participant
Had a great time – loved the surroundings. Brought the importance of setting the stage to the forefront.
- Janet MaNaughton, 2017 participant