Open for the 2018 Season from June 01 till September 30
Just 45 minutes by ferry from Caribou, Nova Scotia lies one of the East Coast's most spectacular hidden gems. Pictou Island has always been here.
Now we have a room for you!
Pictou Island Wooden Tents - camping simplified.
Scroll down to join our email list!
Our wooden tents are eight feet square and eight feet high. Inside each tent are two 30" x 80" mattresses and a small table.
Guests can bring their own sleeping bag and pillow but bedding is available for $10 per person per night.
Join the Wooden Tents email list:
Each campsite has its own mini picnic table, two chairs, a solar light, and a container that includes:
- Two plates, bowls, small plates, knives, forks, and spoons
- Two glasses, two mugs, and one paring knife
- A wash basin, wash cloth, and a dish towel
- A "Bodum" coffee pot
The shared amenities
The cookhouse is an open sided pavilion with counter space, a gravity fed sink with non-potable wash water, cleaning supplies, two barbecues, and cooking utensils including:
- Pots and pans, mixing bowls, can opener, strainer
- Large spoons, flippers, and barbecue tools
- Carving knives, potato peeler & a cork screw