Open for the 2017 Season from June 02 till October 01
Just 45 minutes by ferry from Caribou, Nova Scotia lies one of the East Coast's most spectacular hidden gems. Pictou Island has always been here.
Now we have a room for you!
Pictou Island Wooden Tents - camping simplified.
Scroll down to join our email list!
Our wooden tents are eight feet square and eight feet high. Inside each tent are two 30" x 80" mattresses and a small table.
Guests are encouraged to bring a sleeping bag and pillow but bedding is available for $10 per person per night.
Join the Wooden Tents email list:
Each campsite has its own mini picnic table, two chairs, a solar light, and a container that includes:
- Two plates, bowls, small plates, knives, forks, and spoons
- Two glasses, 2 mugs, and one paring knife
- A wash basin, wash cloth, and a dish towel
- A "Bodum" coffee pot
The shared amenities
The cookhouse is an open sided pavilion with counter space, a gravity fed sink, cleaning supplies, two barbecues, and cooking utensils including:
- Pots and pans, mixing bowls, can opener, strainer
- Large spoons, flippers, and barbecue tools
- Carving knives, potato peeler